August 26, 2009

Briana and Jamison - Teaser



This is a little teaser picture from my engagement shoot with my friends Briana and Jamison. They're getting married and wanted some pictures for family and a slideshow at their wedding. I was more than happy to help out and had a lot of fun. It was a great learning experience. I feel a little more comfortable with my new flash and working with clients. Haha! I think I may have been calling out "More ring! More ring!" a little too much. They seemed pleased with the initial pictures and I'm really excited for them to see the finished product. I think I may go with a blurred and black&white or split-toning effect with their pictures. It makes it a little more dreamy when it's not so much "Hey! We're posing in Hog's Back Park".

I liked this picture because it looks like they're forming a heart. Aww!

No comments:

Post a Comment