April 10, 2010

Mr. Cuba Gooding Jr.



Tonight was a wild night! I spent two hours with my friend in the freezing cold on a scavenger hunt for $10,000. No luck but I think we were close. We were searching downtown and discovered they were filming the last scene of 'Sacrifice'. The shot was of a statue of the Virgin Mary burning. Christian Slater and Cuba Gooding Jr. are starring in this movie and it was a really cool experience to watch them acting. I ended up being about 5ft. from Christian and was able to get a picture with Cuba. The unfortunate part is I only had my cell phone with me and no flash. It's not the greatest picture but it's pretty awesome. As Chase Jarvis says, "The best camera is the one that's with you." I also took a few more pictures of the crew and a short video so they'll be up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment